Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What The New Orleans Saints Alternates Should Look Like

 Nike has recently announced that they will be doing alternate jerseys for any team that agrees to it. After reading that I was thinking about what the Saints' alternate jerseys could look like. And with the help of EA Sports NCAA Football Teambuilder Page I have pictures of my idea.




 These are the jerseys I think the Saints should adopt for all of their divisional home games from now on. If not all of them, then at least for the home game against the Falcons. I took the idea of the black helmet from a previous time when the Saints flirted with the idea of a black helmet. However, unlike my picture, I would want the helmet to have a matte black finish like the Oregon Ducks black helmet. Also note the Fleur De Lis on the sleeves should be much larger and their should obviously be some branding (i.e. Nike swooshes, NFL tags ect.)

No comments:

Post a Comment